Come check us out and join our growing team in centrally located Aurora, Colorado. Full Benefits after the first month including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(k) matching, and much more! Generous Vacation and Sick paid time off accruals from day one. Enjoy a day off for your birthday too!
The Support Desk Analyst I is responsible for supporting, managing, and troubleshooting, first level service requests. A minimum of 2 to 5 years of progressive hands-on computer networking and systems support experience is desired. An ideal candidate will be able to work on call and after hours as needed on a paid rotating basis, and possess strong verbal communication skills. Position involves direct and significant amount of contact with customers, vendor representatives, and staff. Strong interpersonal skills and a high-level of professionalism are essential to effectively support service requests in a 24 x 7/365 IT consulting environment.
- An ability to identify, manage, and resolve IT service tickets according to help desk protocols
- Diagnosis of Microsoft core business applications
- Diagnosis and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Proficient in remote access technologies including, VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with multiple users
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle high call volumes on a daily basis and manage service tickets
- Must be detail oriented, desiring to resolve user issues and trouble service tickets with a sense of urgency and professionalism at all times
- Customer service oriented
- Must have a solid understanding of TCP/IP
- MCTS and or A+ certifications preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple calls in a complex IT environment
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with Apple operating systems is preferred
- Strong understanding of remote access technologies
- Ability to communicate verbally for extended periods of time with users
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of progressive hands-on experience, preferably in an IT consulting environment
- An associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred
- Valid US driver’s license may be required along with current Colorado vehicle insurance
- Must be able to work on call in rotation and after hours or overtime as requested, or needed
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. with reasonable accommodation, and utilize telecommunications systems and prolonged stretches of time wearing a headset on a daily basis
- Position is based in the Aurora, Colorado office (not eligible for full-time remote based officing at this time)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Nothing in this job description shall create or is intended to create, or shall be construed to constitute a contract of employment, express or implied.
Optimum Networking is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees.