Looking for a new challenge and opportunity to grow? Join us as we celebrate 25 years in business of success!
*This position is Denver metro area based with time in office and on client sites as needed*
· Documents and demonstrates solutions for clients
· Ability to break down complex processes into simple concepts
· Architect, design, develop, test, implement and maintain multiple SPO environments
· Build, test, and troubleshoot new features and functionality in Microsoft products
· Serve as internal subject matter expert on O365 functionality and capabilities to support the business
· Strategic Planning, Building Influential Partnerships, Driving Execution, Decision Making, Initiating Action, Planning and Organizing, Continuous Improvement
Qualifications and Requirements
· 3-5 years of documentation and collaboration software experience required
· Familiarity with MS Teams and OneDrive
· Experience with PowerShell, Flow and SharePoint designer
· Migrate data from multiple sources into SharePoint leveraging tools (Mover.io and SharePoint Migration Tool)
· Be willing to step outside of SharePoint to assist other team members as needed
· College degree and industry certifications preferred
· Reliable, prompt and willing to exceed client expectations
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with professional demeanor
· Preparation of presentation and training materials and documentation
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
· Strong customer service skills
· Experience influencing diverse technical and non-technical group to drive positive business outcomes.
· Track record for successful delivery of project implementations and administration/configuration of business applications.
· Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to work occasional on-call, after-hours, over-time, Holidays and travel outside of Colorado periodically, as needed
· Must have a valid driver's license, reliable motor vehicle with valid proof of insurance. Mileage reimbursement benefit applies.
Optimum Networking offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Vacation and Sick time accruing from day one, 401k matching and much more.
The working environment at Optimum Networking is a professional services setting. We provide managed services with world class IT support, ongoing maintenance and hosting services for our client’s information systems. To this end, we have a fast pace working environment that often requires multi-tasking, problem solving and a high level of detail oriented work and follow through. We have a family oriented and very friendly corporate culture that focuses on our employees well being and their career. Optimum Networking fully understands their employees are the most valuable resource and as a result we treat them with respect and gratitude.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Nothing in this job description shall create or is intended to create, or shall be construed to constitute a contract of employment, express or implied.