Texas Freedom Network is seeking part-time (15-25 hrs/week) graphic designers to join our digital team. Ideal candidates are passionate about producing engaging visual content for the progressive movement.
Must be located in Texas.
- Work with the digital team to create graphics for social media and digital advocacy campaigns for TFN and our two major programs Texas Rising and Just Texas. Examples of our design work:
- Design print collateral like stickers, event invitations, field literature, and flyers.
You don’t need to be a political nerd, but you should care about the intersection of design and social movements. We are looking for candidates with a wide range of interests and passions, so don’t let politics scare you off.What we do want:
- Great eye for design. Two to three years of design experience is preferred.
- Experience designing visual content for social media in a rapid response environment.
- Experience with conceptual artwork, illustration, and brand design.
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills. Some animation and/or GIF creation skills are preferred.
- Comfortable working on political topics such as LGBTQ+ equality and abortion rights.
- 15-25 hrs/week with a flexible schedule
- Paid sick-time
- Up to $50 per month phone/internet reimbursement
Please submit your application with a resume and portfolio and/or examples of your work. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Texas Freedom Network is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of color, ethnic minorities, women, and individuals from the LGBTQ community to apply.