Texas Freedom Network (TFN) seeks a full-time Digital Organizing Coordinator. TFN is a statewide, grassroots organization building an informed and effective movement working toward equality and social justice.
The Digital Organizing Coordinator works collaboratively across various TFN departments to create original and innovative online content. Your goal: engage, influence, and mobilize progressive Texans. This position will also provide support for our progressive faith-based advocacy program Just Texas (JustTX.org), as well as TFN’s fundraising programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow base of digital supporters through social media, texting, email, and other digital tools.
- Produce compelling original content for social media and web properties on a variety of issues related to social justice, as well as elections
- Coordinate with designers to develop visual content and, on occasion, create basic rapid response graphics as needed.
- Develop content calendars and work with program staff to amplify their work through our digital channels.
- Identify new digital organizing opportunities and tactics to keep folks engaged and moving up the ladder of engagement.
- Coordinate with the Development team to implement emails, landing pages, and graphics for online fundraising activities.
- Work with data coordinator to monitor and report metrics to internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in digital organizing for political campaigns or advocacy organizations.
- Dedicated to progressive values and the mission and goals of TFN and our programs Just Texas and Texas Rising.
- A highly organized self-starter with a track record of managing multiple assignments at once.
- A digital native who feels comfortable in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Good eye for design and engaging content.
- Familiarity with digital fundraising and faith-based advocacy a plus.
This job description provides a general but not comprehensive list of the essential responsibilities and qualifications required.
Salary range is $45,000 – $55,000, depending on experience. Excellent benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, generous paid time off.
To apply, please provide a resume and either a cover letter or a digital portfolio. The deadline to apply is April 14, 2021.
Texas Freedom Network is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. TFN encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, or disability.