- Day-to-day management of the organization's data.
- Prepare and sync data across databases, tools, and dashboards.
- Compile metrics and generate reports for digital, field, and fundraising departments.
- Implement data best practices and perform regularly scheduled data maintenance.
- Identify and suggest analytics-based tactics for advocacy and electoral programs.
- Serve as a part of the larger digital engagement team, supporting digital advocacy/advertising/voter engagement projects
- Dedicated to progressive values, as well as the mission and goals of the Texas Freedom Network and our programs Texas Rising and Just Texas.
- 1-2 years in a position managing data (or equivalent training program/certification)
- Problem solver who can troubleshoot issues independently
- Strong attention to detail
- A general understanding of voter registration and voter contact programs
- Experience with civic engagement organizing, labor or community organizing, or work on political campaigns
- Experience with Texas voter registration, voter contact programs, and campaign data
- VAN (Voter Activation Network) or other voter file database
- EveryAction or political advocacy CRMs
- SQL, BigQuery
- Data Visualization
Compensations and Benefits:
Salary range is $48,000 – $52,000. Excellent benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, generous paid time off.
Applicants will be considered and interviewed on a rolling basis. Deadline: Tuesday, August 12, 2020.
Texas Freedom Network is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. TFN encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, or disability.