Do you like the idea of working remotely in a fast-growth software company in a cross-functional Agile Development Team? Do you have a passion to improving lives through better decisions? Covisum®️ is looking for a smart, driven Agile Business Analyst with attention to detail who can manage and prioritize stakeholder and customer interests. In addition to working with an amazing software development team, you will be working directly with the stakeholders that influence our software.
We work as a team and succeed as a team. We’re a learning organization that believes in our people and we dedicate the time and resources to helping them grow. We respect each other and laugh together. On Fridays, we leave at 2:30 p.m.
- Understand and execute upon the strategic direction of Covisum products as outlined through company vision, as well as by gathering requirements through direct contact with stakeholders.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure a seamless experience across all touch points.
- Own the Agile backlog through the creation, grooming, prioritization, and refinement of features, stories, and bugs.
- Create work items with a clear and consistent description, an accurate definition of done, and well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Assess value and prioritize work items to ensure that the work focuses on items with maximum value and that are aligned with Covisum’s goals and product vision.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies with the Agile Development Team.
- Work within the Agile Development Team to define and clarify project requirements and remove impediments.
- Set and manage expectations for the release of new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Ensure a high-level of quality across Covisum products by reviewing all completed development team work to confirm that it is in alignment with the description, definition of done, and acceptance criteria.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, MIS, Finance and Financial Planning, or similar course area OR equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written proficiencies in the English language is required.
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies, IT Project Management, Software as a Service (SaaS) preferred.
- Financial Planning experience preferred.
Qualified candidates should apply and submit a resume. Competitive salary with bonus opportunities beginning after 90 days.
Covisum is an advisor-led financial technology company that developed Social Security Timing®️, Tax Clarity®️, SmartRisk™️, and Income InSight®️. The Covisum software suite has helped thousands of financial advisors optimize their clients’ retirement income strategies and streamline their financial planning process. For more information, visit Covisum.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Covisum participates in the E-Verify system. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.