Are you a senior-level software developer or software engineer looking to take your career to the next level? Do you like the idea of working remotely in a fast-growth software company in a cross-functional Agile development team? Do you have a passion for improving lives through better decisions? Covisum®️ is looking for a talented and driven cross-functional senior-level developer who can hit the ground running and take our products to the next level.
We work as a team and succeed as a team. We’re a learning organization that believes in our people and we dedicate the time and resources to helping them grow. We respect each other and laugh together. On Fridays, we leave at 2:30 p.m.
- .Net Core & .Net Framework
- C# Primary Language
- Entity Framework
- Asp.Net Blazor Web Assembly
- Asp.Net MVC
- Web API
- Clean Architecture Principals
- Bootstrap or similar styling framework
- TDD Unit Testing
- SQL Server
- Relational Schema Design
- Stored Procedure Development
- Understanding of ETL
- Ability to write complex queries
- Azure Cloud
- App Services
- Logic Apps
- Service Bus
- API Gateway Management
- Serverless Functions
- Resource Group Management
- Virtual Machine Management Both Windows & Linux (not required)
- Azure DevOps
- Git Branching Strategies
- Peer Reviews
- Build Pipelines
- Release Management
- Work Item Management
- Work as a member of an Agile development team and participate in Agile ceremonies (e.g. daily stand-up, planning, backlog grooming, retros, etc.).
- Contribute to the design and architecture of company products, tools, and processes.
- Work with the scrum master and product owner to define and clarify development requirements.
- Write high-quality, testable code using industry and secure development standards and best practices.
- Lead by example and mentor other team members in technology, software development patterns, industry best practices, and process improvement.
- Iteratively improve upon DevOps, information security, and software development practices and processes.
- Understand and execute upon the strategic direction of Covisum products.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure a seamless experience across all touch points.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in computer science, MIS, or similar course area OR equivalent combination of education and work experience with 5+ years of experience working in the software development industry.
- Strong verbal and written proficiencies in the English language is required.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment preferred.
Qualified candidates should apply and submit a resume. Competitive salary with bonus opportunities beginning after 90 days.
Covisum is an advisor-led financial technology company that developed Social Security Timing®️, Tax Clarity®️, SmartRisk™️, and Income InSight®️. The Covisum software suite has helped thousands of financial advisors optimize their clients’ retirement income strategies and streamline their financial planning process. For more information, visit Covisum.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Covisum participates in the E-Verify system. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.