The Sr. Analyst, is responsible for developing reports and providing ongoing analysis of the programs for MoreCommerce owned sites, distributed commerce and SaaS businesses. This includes working with large data sets tying to provide reporting and analytics for continuous performance optimization. The expectation is to engage with internal resources to share goals, understand and analyze strategies and tactics.
The ideal candidate has a depth of experience with digital commerce reporting using tools like Domo, Tableau, and/or Salesforce. This high-energy team member will look for opportunities to streamline the consumption of massive data sets, providing to leadership and the team a concise set of daily reports to allow for ongoing management. This individual will also provide ongoing analysis of current programs and offer actionable recommendations to the team, acting as a partner but led by the data and the drive to meet goals.
MoreCommerce has a fast moving collaborative culture focused on getting results. This requires candidates to be extremely motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Proactively identifies analyses to perform in order to grow MoreCommerce marketplace business
• Merges and analyzes multiple data sources to analyze consumer and commerce results driven by marketing, drawing from the data strategic insights from which recommendations for marketing actions can be drawn
• SME in multiple analytics tools and ecommerce business analytics areas of expertise (website analytics, digital marketing, algorithmic attribution, etc.)
• Partner closely with the CFO to deliver financial reporting.
• Creates compelling and easy-to-understand data visualizations using Domo
• Compiles benchmark information and uses analytics to recommend opportunities for improved effectiveness and efficiency
• Liaises with business leaders to set analytics priorities
• Investigates known issues and changes to KPIs/trends
• Analysis and frequent review of customer segments and how they migrate from prospect to acquisition and long-term value
• Helps develop testing strategies, help implement the strategy and evaluate the success of the test
• Successfully communicates complex ideas to business units/channel leads
• Driven, strategic thinker with strong problem solving, business analysis and quantitative skills
• Experience with digital commerce reporting using tools like Domo, Tableau, and/or Salesforce. (Domo very strongly preferred)
• Includes ability to create data visualizations, data tables and the ability to merge existing datasets into basic dataflows. As well as being able to create advanced dataflows and bring in datasets from disparate source systems.
• A solid understanding of financial concepts and general business analysis
• Demonstrated strong proficiency at an advanced level in Microsoft Excel
• Strong knowledge of SQL with the ability to query/join/transform data in a relational database
• Knowledge of omni-channel commerce, digital and direct marketing initiatives (Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, CSE, Email, Display Advertising, Direct Mail, Catalog, etc.)
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written); ability to provide concise, clear reporting and actionable analysis
• Proven ability to self-check work to ensure results are error-free
• Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Team-oriented work ethic
• 4-5 years professional experience
• Masters Degree or more in an analytics subject matter preferred (mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, etc.)