The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be joining a growing sales team to help our technology startup obtain new clients for our SaaS eCommerce solution. We are looking for motivated individuals who are determined to succeed and are driven by team wins and sales commissions. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the Marketing and Sales functions within organizations of all types and sizes. We call on folks with titles such as CEO, CMO, VP of Marketing, VP of Sales, Director, etc…
· Develop and maintain an effective level of understanding of the problems our clients face and the way MoreCommerce helps solve them
· Utilize all available means to create robust and effective prospecting lists (including internet sources, social media, referrals, and inbound leads)
· Meet or exceed daily/weekly activity targets for: Conversations with key influencers and decision makers via outbound efforts (phone, email, and social media) / Scheduling and conducting introductory qualifying calls / Converting qualified prospects to scheduled demos for Account Executives
· Document activities in Salesforce automation systems
· Effectively communicate with other stake holders including supported Account Executives, marketing team and sales management
Desired Qualities and Skills:
· Up to 2 years of experience in a BDR role performing successful cold calling, using Salesforce.com in conjunction with Salesloft, Outreach or similar ABM system.
· Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new concepts
· Eager to be coached and to learn about the ecommerce ecosystem
· Commitment to self-improvement and success
· Team player with a collaborative orientation
· Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
· Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
· eCommerce experience is a huge bonus but not required
· Bachelor’s Degree
Who is MoreCommerce:
We’re a fast-growing startup redefining the ecommerce business process. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the eCommerce software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on eCommerce Merchants. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like MoreCommerce and the response has made MoreCommerce elevate entrepreneurs by providing easy access to top-selling ecommerce platforms and millions of valuable shoppers. Guided by the belief that simple technology will fundamentally disrupt global trade, Morecommerce provides software, services, and data to enable small business entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams.
· We are fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees
· We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
· MoreCommerce offers competitive compensation, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
· You can read more at morecommerce.comMoreCommerce, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.