Founded in 2011, GeoLinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the Role:
GeoLinks is seeking a Jr. Salesforce Admin to join our team. The Jr. Salesforce Admin will assist with Salesforce Management including maintenance, setting up new users, implementing approved changes, troubleshooting, training/support, and being a resource for other CRM tasks. If you are a proactive individual who learns quickly and enjoys taking on new challenges, this may be the position for you.
- Manage day-to-day operations of our Salesforce instance.
- Ensure platform technical design and implementation is customized for operational purposes
- Add/modify fields, page layouts & record types
- Fill identified gaps for end users by researching potential solutions and implementing the preferred process
- Correspond with Salesforce Support & Success Community for recommended solutions
- Additional CRM management
- Write training manuals and teach staff how to use the CRM
- Provide support to team members by answering questions about system capabilities & enhancement requests
- Aid in troubleshooting, resolving, and tracking unexpected issues
- Support strategic projects as required
- Customize and pull reports from the CRM
- Build lists for various departments based on specified criteria.
- Utilize the following tools: DocuSign, OwnBackup, FinancialForce, FreshService Portal, & Excel for data manipulation
- Research best practices, gather requirements, and find CRM solutions
- Setup processes to streamline/optimize current operations
- Utilize the process builder to automate system functions
- Update or create new records based on newly created logic
- Setup the criteria & conditions that need to be met in order to trigger the process.
- Create automated processes to trigger email alerts & field updates
- Assist in managing various Salesforce Apps including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning (FSL), FinancialForce, as well as third party integrations including Hubspot, OwnBackup, DocuSign, etc.
- Assist in resolving issues by troubleshooting (and contacting support when needed)
- Make minor modifications to the system when requests are approved (testing in the sandbox first).
- Add new users/assign applicable licenses.
- Stay on top of existing technology and research future solutions
- Remain up-to-date with new system feature releases
- Salesforce Seasonal Release (Spring, Summer, Winter)
- Maintain Professional Certifications (if applicable)
- 1+ year(s) of technical experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM platform preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
- Proactive self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving scenario
- Strong execution and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present technical solutions to any audience
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently and exercise confidentiality when working with sensitive data
- Team player with ability to own projects to successful outcome
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans covered with no waiting period
- 401K available with no waiting period
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance