Founded in 2011, GeoLinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are looking for Network Design Analyst to join our Network Design Team. The Network Design Analyst is responsible for investigating and coming up with new creative solutions to improve team effectiveness and ensure that projects are being completed in a timely and cost-effective manner. The ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and solve problems is necessary for this role. A successful applicant will be part of a team endeavor and will be trained on technical details and responsibilities of the roll. The ideal candidate would have a strong desire to learn and grow in the position.
Additional, job functions will include development and growth of a new department, and within the organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform high-level general analysis on projects to determine project viability and costing metrics.
- Analyze and assess department data to determine effective process flows to increase team efficiency and assist in implementation of the new flows.
- Perform in depth data analysis on data sets to determine cost of business and durations of ROI.
- Perform high-level Project Management to ensure projects are completed in a reasonable time frame.
- Assist in developing effective solutions to handle complications that occur in general department projects.
- Perform in depth analysis on various data sets to improve proactive development in new and rising regions.
- Provide assistance to team engineers and specialists to complete team focused projects.
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and oral/verbal
- Good organizational and time management skills are needed, with the ability to prioritize duties in the face of multiple projects/tasks and meet/beat deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed to work effectively with individuals across different teams or even within the same team
- Strong analytical skills
- Possession of good leadership attributes and ability to work as part of a team
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in project management (preferred)
- Experience in managing customer expectations is a plus
- Must be able to complete projects with minimal to no supervision
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans with no waiting period
- 401K with no waiting period
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance