Founded in 2011, GeoLinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are currently seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team. The IT Support Specialist must have knowledge of workstation hardware and operating systems. They will be responsible for provisioning, decommissioning, updating, and supporting our employee workstations. Daily tasks may include installing, upgrading and troubleshooting desktop and laptop hardware, troubleshooting Windows 10 or MacOS operating systems, or providing support for business software. The IT Support Specialist will maintain operating system deployments, access to business applications, security tools, email, laptops, desktops, android mobile devices, and iPhones.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates personably and tactfully with customers of varying technical knowledge levels.
- Assists the desktop support team in the installation, configuration and support of all company workstations, user accounts, and assets.
- Timely assistance to end users by identifying problems and resolve them while delivering great customer service: This entails being the primary contact for the main office and all other stations
- Resolving all level 1 tickets and being able to decide when to escalate a problem to the next level
- Assisting employees in various locations in familiarizing themselves with new technologies and communication tools (Google Workspace, Zoom, Salesforce, etc)
- At least one year of experience in IT Support or A+ certification.
- Security + certification required by 90 days, we will provide training.
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot MacOS, Windows 10, Android Devices, iPhones, and basic networking knowledge.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans covered with no waiting period
- 401K available with no waiting period
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance