GeoLinks is seeking an experienced sales professional to fill our new Channel Manager position. The role will be focused around maintain and growing existing strategic relationships, as well as recruiting new agent partnerships. The Channel Manager will represent GeoLink’s full portfolio of products and services, including Fixed Wireless, Fiber Optic, Hosted Voice and SD-WAN solutions.
This is a goal oriented position, with uncapped commission potential. A successful candidate will have a strong desire to learn and grown in the position. If you love sales and networking, this job is for you!
· Develop a channel partner strategy that includes managing current partners, recruiting new partners, and growing sales revenue
· Assist agents to create, present and close opportunities with potential customers.
· Collaborates with sales agents to qualify and strategize on prospective sales opportunities
· Conduct consistent outreach and prospecting efforts with and into new agent relationships
· Meet and exceed targets and growth metrics within assigned partner accounts.
· Combine an in-depth knowledge of company business, products and services with a clear understanding of industry trends to offer solutions to the client and maximize and grow relationships
· Develop solutions with partners to help aid them in winning new business
· Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
· Motivated and excited about creating their own paycheck
· Excellent communication skills, in both written and oral/verbal
· Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
· Strategic Planner
· A strong self-starter, that can manage their own schedules
· A team player
· Ability learn fast and sell to high-tech clientele
· Able multi-task efficiently
· Strong Customer Service skills
· At least one year of B2B experience
· Health, Vision, and Dental Plans with no waiting period
· 401K with no waiting period
· Long-term Disability
· 100k Life Insurance