Founded in 2011, Geolinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
The GeoLinks Account Manager is an inside sales position responsible for the overall revenue growth of existing customer accounts while forging deeper relationships, improving customer satisfaction, and increasing account retention. The representative will act as a customer advocate bridging the customer service and sales environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Attain or exceed monthly sales and contract renewal rates
- Identify sales opportunities within existing accounts to achieve monthly quota
- Provide strategic value by educating customers about additional GeoLinks Products and Services
- Increase customer satisfaction by proactively assisting customers with account management needs, including: Bandwidth Increases, New Service Procurement, and general activities to promote an overall positive and lasting relationship
- Follow up with customers post trouble ticket to facilitate customer satisfaction and smooth out any lasting challenges
- Contacting existing customers by telephone, email, & in person meetings.
- Proactively prospect for new opportunities within customer base to promote revenue growth and relevance
- Perform CSAT surveys to ensure any customer complaints or concerns are addressed and resolved
- Conduct post install introduction meetings to continue relationship development
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and customers.
- Document all initial and on-going customer contacts in the appropriate databases.
- Provide accurate and detailed sales forecast of identified and proposed opportunities.
- Respond to inbound email or chat requests from prospects and attempt to close opportunities online or over the phone.
- Participates in trade shows, business mixers and conventions as needed.
- Full gym, game room, and basketball court for employee and family use
- Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans offered
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance