Founded in 2011, Geolinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Representative. Customer Success Representatives are tasked with ensuring and promoting the success of our clients and partners on a daily basis. Customer Success Representatives are the first point of contact for clients, ensuring support needs are met, and any other requests are handled with care. Customer Success Representatives field in bound calls and emails, completing customer service-related tasks or routing requests the appropriate department.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as Initial Point of contact in Client Interactions
- Fields in bound communications via phone and email ensuring client requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Utilize CRM System to track and document interactions, passing client requests to appropriate department.
- Identify opportunities for service expansion, offering additional services or service upgrades which may benefit clients experience.
- Promote retention through exceptional customer service and service agreement renewals.
- Activity participate in tier 1 support, assisting clients in the first stages of trouble shooting and service ticket generation.
- Monitor potential issues or delays in processes which could result is client unhappiest and escalate them supervisors follow up action.
- Identify areas of improve in client relations and bring them to department discussion.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Willingness to be available for on call work as needed.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who balances team and individual responsibilities
- Someone who has Excellent verbal and written communication and follow up skills
- Someone who has the ability to adhere to deadlines, handle multiple priorities and manage high volume purchasing activity with confidence
- Someone with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Someone who can build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Someone who prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Someone who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Someone who develops realistic action plans
- Someone who is proactive and ambitious — doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Someone who can handle multiple projects and priorities.
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years in customer service, or related field.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
- IT Support, Networking Support, or Customer Service experience is a plus.
- Full gym, game room, and basketball court for employee and family use
- Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance