Founded in 2011, Geolinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Direct Sales Representative.This position needs a candidate that is relatable, charismatic, confident, persistent, and a pro at nurturing and closing deals.
What you'll be doing:
- Contacting existing and prospective customers by telephone.
- Supplement inbound opportunities with telemarketing and email campaigns as needed.
- Acting on opportunities resulting from lead generation, calling on lists, and existing customer leads.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Document all initial and on-going customer contacts in the appropriate databases.
- Provide accurate and detailed sales forecast of identified and proposed opportunities.
- Respond to inbound email or chat requests from prospects and attempt to close opportunities online or over the phone.
- Participates in trade shows, business mixers and conventions as needed.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who is motivated and excited about creating their own paycheck
- Someone who has a positive can-do attitude
- Someone who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Someone who is strategic
- Someone who is proactive and ambitious — doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone willing to learn fast and sell to high-tech clientele
- Someone who can multi-task efficiently
- Someone who is comfortable talking on the phone
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 1 year of B2B Sales experience
Minimum 3 years of sales experience
Proven ability to be persuasive; persistent and confident in closing a sale
Exceptional customer service skills
- Full gym, game room, and basketball court for employee and family use
- Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance