Founded in 2011, Geolinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Channel Manager. The Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Manager represents the entire range of GeoLinks products and services to assigned partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels, and strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who is motivated and excited about creating their own paycheck
- Someone who has a positive can-do attitude
- Someone who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Someone who is strategic
- Someone who is proactive and ambitious — doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone willing to learn fast and sell to high-tech clientele
- Someone who can multi-task efficiently
- Someone who is comfortable talking on the phone
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High school diploma, minimum 2 years’ experience in Channel Sales. Minimum 1 year of B2B Sales experience
- Full gym, game room, and basketball court for employee and family use
- Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave
- 75% of Health, Vision, and Dental Plans covered
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance