Founded in 2011, Geolinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing, and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who has experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Someone with expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Someone who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Someone who is strategic
- Someone who is proactive and ambitious — doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Someone with proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who can multi-task efficiently
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Judgment
- Full gym, game room, and basketball court for employee and family use
- Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave
- 75% of Health, Vision, and Dental Plans covered
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance