Founded in 2011, GeoLinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Junior VOIP Administrator to join our team. The Junior VOIP Administrator must have a deep and broad knowledge of computer software, hardware and networks. They will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting our company’s VOIP systems. The Junior VOIP Administrator will maintain the capacity/feasibility planning, new installations, upgrades, configuration, feature functionality testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, back-up systems, security procedures/protocols, operating procedures and guidelines, and user connectivity.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and Configure Call Flows and routing.
- Provide Reporting Data and Analysis of Complex Call Metrics.
- Provide Telephony systems support for PBX.
- Produce configuration / installation instructions and documentation for use by Systems Engineering and Technical Support staff.
- Ensure accurate change control and configuration management of systems.
- Design and Execute Automated VOIP Test Plans.
- Voip System Monitoring and Server configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and repair
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone with Serverware, PBXware administration is a plus.
- Someone with Linux experience preferred
- Someone with Voip testing tools (SIPP, SIPSAK, WIRESHARK).
- Someone who is highly organized with ability to plan daily, weekly and monthly priorities
- Someone who can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Someone with VOIP Gateway, Session Border Controller, Router configuration.
- Someone who has excellent verbal and written communication and follow up skill
- Someone who can handle multiple tasks within specified timeframes
- Someone who can monitor and manage a system wide alert system.
- Someone with the ability to work independently while supporting an overall team mentality
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· High school Diploma or GED required
· Linux Systems knowledge
· Windows 10 knowledge
· Windows 2012 Server or newer Versions
· Desktop Support
· Hosted Services such as Gmail and Office 365
· Symantec Antivirus
· Printing services
· VoIP Services & VoIP Troubleshooting
· Confident in troubleshooting problems
· Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
· Networking/IT Certifications - not required but certainly a plus
- Full gym, game room, and basketball court for employee and family use
- Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance