Founded in 2011, Geolinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
What you'll be doing:
- Social Media content creation, monitoring, and publishing (in conjunction with Communications Coordinator)
- Manage the creation of digital advertisements, social media content, blog posts, and other B2B communications
- Develop and measure results of your efforts with best practice tools
- In-house coordinator and creator of marketing materials for staff and tradeshows
- Create and develop marketing campaigns/materials as needed; ex: list building, landing page creation, data cleaning etc.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive long term profitable growth for GeoLink’s partnerships.
- Lead implementation of a 360-degree marketing plan including digital marketing, email marketing, market research, brand identify development, event marketing, and social media
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams at GeoLinks to develop strategic brand vision, operations plan, and marketing tactics
- Oversee multiple lines of business
- Responsible for reports creation (ex: lead audit)
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who balances team and individual responsibilities
- Someone who has excellent verbal and written communication and follow up skills
- Someone who has the ability to adhere to deadlines, handle multiple priorities and manage high volume purchasing activity with confidence
- Someone who can build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Someone who prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Someone who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Someone who develops realistic action plans
- Someone who is proactive and ambitious — doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Someone who can handle multiple projects and priorities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Concrete marketing experience and a track-record of success in any given area while operating in a B2B environment
- Ability to understand and cite prior campaign KPIs (they should have a firm understanding of basic marketing KPIs and demonstrate past campaign success)
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Graphic design skills
- Well-versed in social media platforms
- CSS skills
- SEO knowledge
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook/LinkedIn)
- Full gym, game room, and basketball court for employee and family use
- Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave
- 75% of Health, Vision, and Dental Plans covered
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance