Founded in 2011, GeoLinks is the fastest growing internet service provider in the state. We offer high-speed internet access to businesses, non-profits, and anchor institutions all over California who are looking for a provider that cares about their business and needs. We are a fast-paced, tech-orientated, customer focused company looking for dynamic self-starters who are looking to make an impact. Headquartered in Ventura County our mission is to offer the best company culture around, one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins” mantra. If you’re looking for a company that wants to hear your innovate ideas as well as a company that is family oriented and believes in work-life balance we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
What you'll be doing:
- Social Media content creation, monitoring, and publishing (in conjunction with Communications Coordinator)
- In-house coordinator and creator of marketing materials for staff and tradeshows
- Create and develop marketing campaigns/materials as needed; ex: list building, landing page creation, data cleaning etc.
- Responsible for keeping track of inventory, assigning resources to sales team when needed
- Responsible for online marketing avenues – website/adwords/social ads etc.
- Responsible for reports creation (ex: lead audit)
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who balances team and individual responsibilities
- Someone who has excellent verbal and written communication and follow up skills
- Someone who has the ability to adhere to deadlines, handle multiple priorities and manage high volume purchasing activity with confidence
- Someone who is comfortable with a lot of writing in a short time frame
- Someone with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Someone who can build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Someone who prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Someone who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Someone who develops realistic action plans
- Someone who is proactive and ambitious — doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Someone who can handle multiple projects and priorities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service, or Degree (associates or bachelors) in Marketing
- 2-5 years prior experience; preferably in the B2B market
- Ability to understand and cite prior campaign KPIs (they should have a firm understanding of basic marketing KPIs and demonstrate past campaign success)
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Graphic design skills
- Well-versed in social media platforms
- MUST learn fast, and be a self-starter
- Basic CSS skills and prior experience with Wordpress
- Any experience with Adwords is a huge bonus
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook/LinkedIn)
- Full gym, game room, and basketball court for employee and family use
- Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave
- 75% of Health, Vision, and Dental Plans covered
- Long-term Disability
- 100k Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year