The Sales Supervisor is responsible for driving the business as an active member of the sales team to ensure business growth and profitability while exhibiting a strong sense of leadership. The Sales Supervisor will partner with the management and sales team to enhance the overall customer experience and support the management team in the sales team’s training and development.
Retail Sales Supervisor Responsibilities:
In this role, you report to the Assistant Store Manager and/or Store Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Meet personal and store sales goals.
- Controls company’s assets, i.e., key control, loss prevention measures, inventory paperwork, and company standards of conduct per the employee handbook.
- Develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships by establishing a returning client base and contributing to monthly sales.
- Personally satisfy company KPI requirements and develop staff to do the same.
- Maintain an active sales floor presence to assist and coach staff in developing strong client relationships.
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives to company standards.
- Monitor organization and upkeep of both the front and back of the house.
- Responsible for knowing and executing daily operations of opening and closing Procedures.
- Ensure associates are trained on product knowledge, selling skills, and customer service and operations.
Retail Sales Supervisor Qualifications:
- Have 2-3 years of prior fashion retail management experience.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Show strong styling and merchandising skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong observation skills – identifying and assessing customer and employee behavior, reactions, and floor awareness.
- Ability to retain and utilize data, i.e., names, merchandise, information, policies, and procedures.
- Some heavy lifting up to 30 pounds.