SteelWave is a privately held full-service creative life science, creative office and industrial real estate management, operating company and investment management firm. We create spaces focused on elevated and exceptional user experiences achieved through unparalleled design and detailed execution that conjure creativity, flexibility and invigorate collaboration. We’ve built a reputation for successful execution by sourcing sound investments in our 7 key markets: Northern California, Southern California, Denver, Seattle, Portland, Texas and Phoenix. Since 1973, SteelWave has acquired, developed or managed 6,000 multifamily units, 61.3M SF of industrial product and 38.45M SF of office product across our Western United States target markets at a combined cost of over $11.8 billion.
The Project Administrator will report directly to the Senior Project Manager of Acquisitions & Development and will assist the Northern California team on various projects related to acquisitions and site development. The primary functions of the Administrator will include project coordination, property management, accounting and contract management.
This is an Exempt Position
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Participate in team meetings, site tours, job site meetings, conference calls, as required, including preparation of meeting agendas and priority lists.
- Assist with processing project related applications and responding to information requests
- Oversee land property maintenance and repairs; manage access and site security, and first point of contact for neighbor communications.
- Process associated project fees, with the ability to deliver to local agencies, as needed.
- Receive, e-file, track, cost code and process invoices after verifying accuracy & budget adherence.
- Assist with project budget preparation based on Consultants’ proposals and historical costs.
- Prepare and coordinate bid proposals, service contracts and consultant agreements for signature and circulate for execution. Secure insurance certificates, compliance documents, and maintain logs.
- Document management (i.e. sharefiles, Internal electronic files).
- Liaison between attorneys, financial partners, brokers, lenders, consultants, and team members for the coordination/sharing of documents and meeting preparation.
- Assist with scheduling project calls and meetings, as needed
- Perform administrative and supportive tasks as needed
Requirement & Qualifications
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree required.
· Strong ability to lead, motivate, and keep staff on task.
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written
· Must be a self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, organized, focused, can multi-task, and can work well with a team.
· Exceptional time management skills with the ability to self-manage and prioritize workloads that will change rapidly throughout the workday
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access)
No supervisory responsibilities required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to CRTs and UV rays. Working extended hours may be required as needed. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Note to Recruiters and placement agencies, please don’t contact this job poster. Eligible candidates please apply to this job posting directly