VECKTA is looking for a Supplier Partnership Specialist, who will be responsible for developing and deploying our Energy Transition Market Platform with energy industry suppliers (constructors and equipment vendors). Your goal will be to provide unrivaled user experience, success and maximize value, adoption and retention. You must earn and maintain the trust of our supplier partners and internal development team, requiring a combination of technical and emotional intelligence.
Reporting directly to the Product Owner, you will work directly with suppliers to understand their current and ongoing needs and ensure they maximize positive outcomes through use of our Platform features. You will work collaboratively with them and our in-house teams to enhance the VECKTA product, address technical problems and determine quick and effective solutions.
- Use your understanding of our clients and supplier partners needs to ensure energy projects are developed and deployed effectively through our Market Platform.
- Identify user and industry needs and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve and exceed expectations.
- Translate product ideas and convey user needs to the engineering team and collaborate with them to detail requirements and prototypes.
- Leverage technical knowledge (yours and the teams) to produce high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Provide user support prior to, during, and after Platform and Project deployments
- Manage Platform onboarding, maintenance and test tasks
- Take ownership of user issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Follow up with users to ensure their needs are addressed and resolved and expectations are exceeded
- Provide analytics to your customers based on their key objectives and metrics
- Gather customer feedback and analyze customers’ needs to share with our Strategy, Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
Preferred Qualifications and Attributes
- Previous work experience developing projects or software in the Power industry (or other asset intensive industries
- Excellent relationship development, communication and problem-solving skills
- High level of customer empathy, with the patience and persistence to resolve complex challenges
- Curiosity for how things get done, and a love of optimization to consistently improve this over time
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- Experience collaborating with or experience in an engineering or similar role
- Ability to work flexibly and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with software platforms and applications
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as required