Job Title: Implementation Consultant
The Implementation Consultant will join a growing New York based Salesforce Consulting Partner that thrives on bringing success to our clients.
The Implementation Consultant is a business partner and technical resource to our clients and functions as an extension of their team. The Implementation Consultant works closely with their partnered clients in order to dive deep into their organizational process to find opportunities for improvement through the use of a diverse technological toolbag. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for overseeing client success through hands-on system development, relationship building, training, and technical support, both managing and executing on the technical details of the project.
● Own project delivery through full implementation lifecycle on multiple simultaneous projects.
● Follow best practices and standards in software design, development, and deployment.
● Develop full migration and implementation plans that address both tactical and strategic needs of the client.
● Partner with sales to scope projects for clients, building a statement of work based on estimates of time and effort to successfully fulfill requirements.
● Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
● Work with clients to gather key requirements on business processes and data needs on a per-project basis.
● Configure solutions with Salesforce products, as needed to complete project goals.
● Plan and execute data migrations from legacy data systems to Salesforce.
● Investigate and implement third party tools that integrate with Salesforce.
● Partner with the internal development team to create custom code, including composing of user stories, testing, and deployment.
● Design and provide training for clients at various levels, including administrator and end users based on project implementation goals.
● Manage the Arkus/client relationship through clear and timely communication.
● Participate in the Arkus team culture and Salesforce ecosystem by obtaining and maintaining certifications, contributing to the Arkus knowledge base, and/or producing technical marketing content.
● Stay educated on new and emerging Cloud offerings.
● Follow Arkus organizational standards for all communication and documentation.
● Deliver written and oral status reports regularly.
● Other duties as assigned or required.
● 1+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Implementation Consultant.
● 1+ years of Project Management experience.
● BS/BA Degree from a nationally recognized university or equivalent work experience.
● Current Salesforce Administrator Certification.
● 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Implementation Consultant.
● 2+ years of Project Management experience.
● Current Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification.
● Current Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
● Current Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification
● Current Salesforce Non-Profit Consultant Certification
● Current Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
A Successful Arkus Implementation Consultant will have:
● Customer-focused outlook.
● Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently, plan workloads, and deliver on commitments.
● Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing client demands.
● Learning agility, including a demonstrated ability to pick up and master business and technical subject matters quickly.
● A commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
● Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
● Intimate knowledge of CRM and Cloud Based Enterprise Solutions.
● Financial Services and/or Non Profit industry experience.
● Demonstrated business aptitude with the ability to translate practical business concepts into technical specifications.
● Ability to quickly build rapport and gain the respect and cooperation of both technology and business leaders.
● Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
● Up to 10% Travel.
● Remote-first company - 100% remote primary work environment.
● Results Oriented Work Environment.
● Hardware and software licenses will be provided.
In addition to a resume, we ask all applicants to complete the following survey: https://go.apply.ci/p/h9yA4lID8G
Arkus is an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to a safe work environment for all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, disability, or veteran status.
Salary Range: 65k - 100k