Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Do you love marketing?
Do you love technology?
Do you like solving problems and teaching others?
Do you want to help Non-Profit organizations get the most out of their Marketing Cloud?
Do you want a fully remote role where you can manage your own schedule?
If you answered yes to 3 or more of these questions, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant could be the role for you!
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant is a business partner to both clients and fellow Arkus Consultants. They are responsible for scoping, solutioning, and implementing the marketing automation needs of our clients in Pardot and/or Marketing Cloud.
We aren't admins that take orders, we listen, process, and provide best practices and better ways to improve processes. A good consultant is always looking for the next opportunity not just solving the current problem.
- Support project delivery to execute the full system development lifecycle in partnership with Arkus Consultants and Engagement Managers playing the role of marketing automation expert on Arkus projects.
- Follow best practices and standards to include software development practices, design styles and software deployment.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Work with clients to gather key requirements on business processes and data needs on a per-project basis.
- Configure solutions with marketing automation products, as needed to complete project goals.
- Partner with the internal development team to create custom code, including composing of user stories, testing, and deployment.
- Plan and execute end user training and system administrator enablement based on project implementation goals.
- Participate in the Arkus team culture and Salesforce ecosystem by obtaining and maintaining certifications, contributing to the Arkus knowledge base, and/or producing technical marketing content.
- Stay educated on new and emerging Cloud offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Follow Arkus organizational standards for all communication and documentation.
- Deliver written and oral status reports regularly.
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Salesforce
- 1+ years of experience utilizing Marketing Cloud
- BS/BA Degree from a nationally recognized university or equivalent work experience
- Current Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Current Salesforce Admin Certification
- 3+ years experience as a Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot Administrator
- Current Salesforce Pardot Specialist Certification
- Current Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin Certification
A Successful Arkus Consultant will have:
- Customer-focused outlook.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently, plan workloads, and deliver on commitments.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing client demands.
- Learning agility, including a demonstrated ability to pick up and master business and technical subject matters quickly.
- A commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial Services and/or Non Profit experience.
- Demonstrated business aptitude with the ability to translate practical business concepts into technical specifications.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and gain the respect and cooperation of both technology and business leaders.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Remote-first company - 100% remote primary work environment
- Results Oriented Work Environment
- Professional Learning and Salesforce Community Event fund
- Hardware and software licenses will be provided
- Full Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Performance-Based Cash Bonus
- 1% Pledge and charitable contributions match
Salary Range: 80k to 100k per year