Characteristics of the ideal candidate:· Authentic. Accountable. · Curious. Always looking for new ideas, new trends and new ways of doing what’s always been done. · Self-assured. Comfortable in their skin. · Transparent. Straight-shooter. · Empathetic. Can see things from other perspectives and understand the needs of others. Associate Director, Reputation + Influence Responsibilities
· Create, lead and implement reputation + influence strategy on behalf of clients, including media relations, social, industry relations, influencer relations, SEO, CSR and beyond.
· Work closely with team members in Connections (CLUTCH agency offering) to create multi-channel platforms and engagement plans.
· Partner with VP Reputation + Influence to evolve the reputation management offering at CLUTCH and sell opportunities through to client teams.
· Develop and lead content strategy on behalf of clients, working closely with CLUTCH team members across disciplines.
· Create and lead media and messaging training, working closely with other Reputation + Influence team members.
· Evolve the CLUTCH influencer relations offering, establishing strong and productive partnerships with influencers in relevant categories.
· Work closely with team members in Client Success and Catalyst to glean business insights and subject-matter-expert POVs.
· Proactively identify opportunities and risks on behalf of CLUTCH and our clients. Develop creative solutions and help identify opportunities to promote client engagement and success.
· Stay up-to-date on changing communications/PR, social media and digital channels, analytics and opportunities, as well as agriculture and other category trends.
· Help establish project processes and protocols and work with Connections teammates to ensure a consistent approach to the CLUTCH experience.
· Support CLUTCH new business in our focus industries and offerings.
Experience Required · 7-10 years experience in marketing communication on the agency or corporate side. · Strong writer across multiple channels. · Experience in issues management and/or reputation management. · Experience with social stategy, social content best practices, and social platforms and their analytics. · Understanding of SEO as it relates to long-form and social content. · General interest in business.