· Authentic. Accountable.
· Curious. Always looking for new ideas, new trends and new ways of doing what’s always been done.
· Self-assured. Comfortable in their skin.
· Transparent. Straight-shooter.
· Empathetic. Can see things from other perspectives and understand the needs of others.Manager, Reputation + Influence Responsibilities
· Develop original written content in a variety of formats – news releases, articles, website copy, video scripts, etc., with an understanding of content strategy.
· Work closely with other Connections (agency) team members to create social strategy and execute social plans.
· Strengthen relationships with clients in partnership with Client Success, Catalyst and Operations teams as needed.
· Work with Reputation + Influence team members to create overarching strategy.
· Implement media relations, industry relations, influencer and other Influence + Reputation activities. Build relationships with trade media and influencers.
· Proactively identify opportunities and risks on behalf of CLUTCH and our clients, while developing creative solutions.
· Help establish project processes and protocols and work with Connections teammates to ensure a consistent approach to the CLUTCH experience.
· Stay up-to-date on changing communications/PR, social media and digital channels, analytics and opportunities, as well as agriculture and other category trends.
· Create presentation materials and project proposals/SOWs.
· Support CLUTCH new business in our focus industries and offerings.
Experience Required · 2-3 years experience in marketing communications on the agency or corporate side. · Agricultural background a plus. · Strong writing skills. · Experience in best practices in social media and managing social media accounts, ideally including paid social. · Graphic design experience a plus, but not required.