Characteristics of the ideal candidate:· Authentic. Accountable. · Curious. Always looking for new ideas, new trends and new ways of doing what’s always been done. · Self-assured. Comfortable in their skin. · Transparent. Straight-shooter. · Empathetic. Can see things from other perspectives and understand the needs of others.
Client Success Manager responsibilities and expectations:
• Provide day-to-day implementation of client plans and projects, working closely with Client Success leadership and other members of the team.
• Manage and/or create presentation materials and project proposals/SOWs as needed.
• Partner with internal CLUTCH functions to assist in the management of assigned client projects, including budget, timeline, resources, scope of work, change requests, etc. as needed.
• Facilitate development of monthly dashboards and activity reports.
• Ensure clients maximize their success with CLUTCH deliverables + support.
• Take a consultative approach to learning, understanding and supporting client business objectives and needs.
• Work with cross-functional teams to deliver creativity and business acumen to drive growth and opportunity for clients and prospects.
• Serve as the voice of the client internally and the voice of CLUTCH externally – and acting as the trusted voice of the client by bringing insights into strategy and business development.
• Understand the CLUTCH business model and deliver results accordingly.
• Develop creative solutions, identify opportunities, and coordinate initiatives to promote client engagement and drive client success.
• Assist with market/industry research and business analysis as needed
• Identify new project opportunities and develop action plans.
• Support the “CLUTCH experience” and work with Client Success teammates to ensure consistent execution.
• Support CLUTCH new business in our focus industries and offerings.
· Experience in agriculture
· Experience executing integrated marketing and communication plans · Experience and knowledge of lead generation practices
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills · Entrepreneurial spirit · Ability to bring teams together to collaborate effectively · Integrated team player · Ability to travel, typically <15-20%