- CLUTCH is a hybrid consultancy and agency focused on working with B2B companies that intend to grow and accelerate their businesses in the agriculture- and food-business sectors. We help our clients find opportunity and maximize potential from both their products and services by aligning strategy and market opportunity, marketing and sales initiatives and execution, and the skills of their customer-facing employees and partners. Our team and our clients are driven by growth and the constant pursuit of it. Learn more at ClutchPerformance.com.
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:Authentic. Accountable. Curious. Always looking for new ideas, new trends and new ways of doing what’s always been done. Self-assured. Comfortable in their skin. Transparent. Straight-shooter. Empathetic. Can see things from other perspectives and understand the needs of others.
Client Success Director responsibilities and expectations:
• Establish, strengthen and expand relationships with clients and the full CLUTCH team to deliver excellent client service, aligning with the CLUTCH client experience expectations.
• Facilitate annual planning with clients and department leads and review progress on a quarterly basis.
• Lead overall strategy implementation and alignment, tactical execution and budget and timeline management on behalf of client and CLUTCH.
• Ensure clients maximize their success with CLUTCH deliverables + support.
• Take a consultative approach to learning, understanding and supporting client business objectives and needs.
• Facilitate cross-functional teams to deliver creativity and business acumen to drive growth and opportunity for clients and prospects.
• Partner with all internal CLUTCH functions to assist in the management and implementation of all assigned client projects, including budget, timeline, resources, scope of work, change requests, etc. as needed.
• Serve as the voice of the client internally and the voice of CLUTCH externally – and acting as the trusted voice of the client by bringing insights into strategy and business development.
• Foster an environment of team integration with other capabilities (Catalyst, Connections, Comprehension).
• Lead and develop team members by coaching, training and identifying areas for growth
• Understand the CLUTCH business model and deliver results.
• Develop creative solutions, identify opportunities, and coordinate initiatives to promote client engagement and drive client success.
• Lead day-to-day execution of assigned client projects including interfacing with vendors and subcontractors.
• Conduct market/industry research and business analysis as needed.
• Identify new project opportunities and develop action steps to secure them with assigned client(s).
• Work with Client Success AVP to establish the “CLUTCH experience” and ensure consistent execution.
• Support CLUTCH new business in our focus industries and offerings.
· Experience in agriculture and integrated ag systems · Experience building and leading teams · Strong experience managing client relationships, managing team members and developing marketing strategy · Experience executing integrated marketing and communication plans · Experience and knowledge of lead generation practices · Demonstrated budget management and resource planning experience · Strong written, verbal and presentation skills · Entrepreneurial spirit · Integrated team player
· Ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring teams together to collaborate effectively