In the evolving media landscape, the Paid Social Specialist will play a key role in servicing the growing social media initiatives across our diverse portfolio of clients. This individual will be the agency authority on paid social media, ensuring everyone is well versed in the latest developments across the industry. This role is an extension of the media team, tasked with day-to-day implementation and execution within the social sphere, primarily within LinkedIn and/or Facebook. The ideal candidate will be current with the social media marketplace and maintain direct relationships with vendors. Intellectual curiosity, . This role will work in-platform, primarily LinkedIn and/or Facebook across a variety of accounts, ensuring optimal presence, execution and performance. While Mediasmith has office locations in Oakland and San Francisco, there is potential for this to be a fully remote position.
- Develop, implement and manage all aspects of social media planning and buying – including strategy, target analysis, ad setup, content calendar, monitoring and reporting
- Act as the paid social media subject matter expert across LinkedIn, Facebook / Instagram Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok
- Provide POVs on industry topics, best practices, or new paid social marketing opportunities
- Present campaign recaps and insights to strategic planners and media teams
- Account reconciliation
- Collaborate with media and creative teams to brainstorm out-of-the box social media campaigns
- Responsible for managing tracking and attribution
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years of experience and working knowledge of the principles of Social Media Advertising, with demonstrable expert level proficiency in all aspects of LinkedIn Ads and/or Facebook Ads Manager
- 2 - 5 years of professional digital marketing experience
- Experience in copy writing a plus, but not mandatory
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
We are an independent media agency instilling thoughtful strategy and digital expertise into media implementation and analytics. Mediasmith makes impactful media simple.
Mediasmith, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive salary packages and a full range of benefits in a pleasant and very casual environment.