Seeking career-oriented, fun-loving team members that enjoy working with worldwide family entertainment and racing venues.
Our company leads the world in providing software and hardware solutions to the racing and entertainment industry. Using our software, companies run/manage their entire operation.
We work with amazing venue owners and staff that are also doing what they love -- entertaining the masses. Due to the growth of our company, we are looking for dynamic, go-getters to join our awesome team.
Not the suit and tie type? We aren’t, either. While we like to keep things professional, we recognize the benefits of a relaxed work environment. Typical office attire is a t-shirt and jeans, and we keep a break room stocked with various snacks and drinks.
Position: Helpdesk Manager
(networking background preferred )
Proven IT Management experience.
Experience implementing an effective Helpdesk team/department.
Experiencing successfully improving staff productivity.
Network admin experience is preferred.
Our need is for someone to come in and assist to help improve staff productivity.
Entertainment industry experience, not a must but definitely, a HUGE want.
Size of team ~ 10 techs and there will be a counterpart they will collaborate with. Freshdesk ticketing system is a huge plus.
Requirements Of the Position:
Outline your experience in setting up processes and procedures within a Help Desk department.
We will want to see your managerial experience 3+ years of IT managerial experience (team size, projects). Showcase how you were able to improve staff productivity.
/// Is This You?
We highly value these skills but are also willing to train eager, proactive candidates:
- Multilingual – especially Mandarin and Spanish (Klingon, while admirable, does not count)
- Excellence in verbal and written communication
- Great follow through on assigned tasks
- Quick to learn, self-taught when given good direction
- Excellent problem solver
- Openness to overseeing nights and weekends
- Functional understanding of computers, networks, and point of sale
These skill sets, while not required, really set you apart from the rest:
- Understanding of networks and routing
- Windows Server administration experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Computer hardware assembly/upgrade experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60k +