Seeking career-oriented, fun-loving team members that enjoy working with worldwide racing/entertainment venues in training and software support roles.
Our company leads the world in providing software and hardware solutions to the racing and entertainment industry. Using our software, venues have the ability to report "who's in first place," show the results live on mobile phones and LED boards, manage sales, registration, and marketing processes, and much, much more.
We work with amazing venue owners and staff that are also doing what they love -- entertaining the masses. Due to the growth of our company, we are looking for dynamic, go-getters to join our awesome team.
Not the suit and tie type? We aren’t, either. While we like to keep things professional, we recognize the benefits of a relaxed work environment. Typical office attire is a t-shirt and jeans, and we keep a break room stocked with various snacks and drinks.
/// The Job - Support
Our support team members work part-time or full-time with flexible schedules of up to 40 hours per week. This position has the potential for on-call support rotation as needed, and candidates must be available to work weekends.
Your first mission will be to train with our support team to assist our customers, the racing/entertainment venues, via email and phone.
Typical questions include:
- Tell me about the new mobile app you have -- how can I get it?
- I've got a new TV for showing live results, how do I hook it up?
- Can you walk me through how to send an email to a customer?
- My ticket printer says it's disconnected, what do I do?
- We've got a new software update -- ensure our customers have installed it and understand how to use it.
Our team will train you on established procedures for handling most inquiries. For everything else, there are more experienced team members around that will assist you as needed.
Once you've mastered this area, your growth can continue along a path that suits you best, and you will be eligible for raises and bonuses for the extra effort.
It is your option to move up into higher-level support roles, assist in building the hardware that powers these venues, join the development team that is steadily turning out new features, or participate with our installation team that travels around the world on 1-2 week installation trips.
/// Is This You?
We highly value these skills but are also willing to train eager, proactive candidates:
- Multilingual – especially Mandarin and Spanish (Klingon, while admirable, does not count)
- Excellence in verbal and written communication
- Great follow through on assigned tasks
- Quick to learn, self-taught when given good direction
- Excellent problem solver
- Experience/knowledge of iOS and iPad troubleshooting
- Ability to work low volume "on call" phone support once a week
- Openness to working weekends
- Functional understanding of computers, networks, and point of sale
These skill sets, while not required, really set you apart from the rest:
- Understanding of networks and routing
- Windows Server administration experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Computer hardware assembly/upgrade experience
- Availability for evening and weekend work
Shift: Full-Time Employee to work Overnight, training will be done during the day for the first month or so then transitioned into the night shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour