Are you passionate about enriching the lives of children? Then join Peachjar! We are helping schools connect parents to their community so their children have a better future. We pioneered the shift to cloud-based flyer distribution, and today we’re delivering the next generation of mobile and cloud technologies that help school districts revolutionize the way they deliver information to parents.
Peachjar is an ed-tech company boasting a professional, fun and supportive environment where success is celebrated! Although the company is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, the following position is remote within the U.S.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, career-focused full time Customer Success Specialist who is business savvy and able thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. In this role, you will be relied upon to interact with all customers through various communication channels and provide fanatical support and expertise regarding all things Peachjar to optimize the customer experience.
- Effectively engage customers through inquiry response and proactive outreach to demonstrate the product and present methods for optimal use.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned goals for customer inquiry response and proactive engagement through phone, email, and chat communications.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner that align with the organizational objective of providing fanatical customer support.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with all customers through phone, email, chat communications and assist in developing the optimal solution for their needs; requires upsell ability.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all current and prospective customers by resolving inquiries in a timely and efficient manner that builds trust and loyalty.
- Ensure all info in Salesforce CRM is accurate and up-to-date and provide feedback on user experience to help improve our system.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 1 – 3 years of progressive customer support, account management, professional business experience required.
- Must be available 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday.
- Typing 50+ words per minute required.
- Proven experience in customer success, support, retention, and account management preferred.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for helping customers and a strong attention to detail.
- Technologically savvy with ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to analyze problems and implement creative solutions.
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office strongly preferred.
The statements herein describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation ($17.00 - $21.00 per hour) and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, life insurance, stock options, 401(k) and more.
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Employee Perks Discount Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Work from home stipend