Do you want to change the world? Then join Peachjar! We are helping schools connect parents to their community so that their children can have a better future. We pioneered the shift to cloud-based flyer distribution, and today we’re delivering the next generation of mobile and cloud technologies that help school districts revolutionize the way they deliver information to parents. We only hire "nice" people; grumpy people need not apply.
We’re looking for a Marketing Campaign Strategist to join our growing team. If you are just as comfortable creating a plan as you are at executing it and have experience communicating with schools and districts, then this might just be the role for you! We’re looking for the right person to focus on one of our most important audiences—school districts.
Peachjar is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, CA. This position is remote within the U.S.
● Strategize and execute short-term and long-term segmented marketing campaigns for school districts
● Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to achieve goals in building brand awareness, customer satisfaction, lead generation, and revenue
● Develop marketing materials to support our school sales team, including presentation decks, sales collateral, case studies, and more.
● Manage Peachjar’s blog for school districts by creating engaging and relevant content
● Work with the Marketing Manager to maintain social media presence by providing social content specifically for school districts and engaging with relevant social media accounts
● Execute conference and event management strategy
Required Skills, Proficiencies, and Qualifications
● 3+ years marketing experience with a previous role as a marketing coordinator or other marketing position
● Strong writer and editor
● Ability to “roll up your sleeves” and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
● Experience managing conferences and supporting a sales staff
● Bachelor’s degree required
● Proven results executing marketing campaigns
● Tech savvy–must be able to adopt new technology platforms with ease
● Experience with Hubspot (preferred), Marketo, or equivalent
● Experience creating messaging to school districts is a plus