Are you passionate about impacting the trajectory of a child’s life? Do you have a desire to provide children with endless opportunities outside of school? Here at Peachjar, we offer a communication platform that helps connect schools to parents and parents to their community! Our cloud-based platform offers digital flyer distribution that easily allows school to parent communication and engagement.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Success Specialist who is business savvy and able to thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. Peachjar is an Ed-tech company headquartered in San Diego, boasting a culture that is professional, yet fun where success is celebrated, and new ideas are shared! We only hire "nice" people; grumpy people need not apply. Relocation is not available for this position.
individual's primary responsibility is to respond to customer inquiries from
inbound calls, emails and chats by providing exceptional customer support in a
call center environment.
· Conduct all interactions with a customer-centered focus in a timely and efficient manner to build trust and loyalty
· Respond to customer inquiries as well as offer additional options regarding Peachjar's services and methods for use to optimize their success
· Have a thorough understanding of Peachjar's system of record, CRM, ticketing system, and policies and procedures to research, track and update customer accounts
· Be able to work with multiple customers at a time via chat, phone and email
· Provide guidance on Peachjar's Community Free policy to effectively and efficiently respond to requests for such accounts and their respective flyer decisions
· Process customer refunds in adherence with Peachjar's policies and guidelines as needed in a timely manner
· Work with other departments cross functionally to assist in customer support issues and provide customer feedback to improve our system in order to optimize the customer experience
Required Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree business or related discipline from an accredited U.S. university strongly preferred
· 3 – 5 years of progressive customer support, account management, professional business experience preferred.
· Proven experience in customer success, support, retention, and account management preferred.
· Self-starter with ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Passion for helping customers and a strong attention to detail.
· Technologically savvy with ability to learn quickly.
· Ability to analyze problems and implement creative solutions.
· Proficiency with Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office strongly preferred
· Available 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday- Friday
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive compensation
· Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, FSA
· Stock options
· 401(k) Plan with Matching
· PTO & Paid Holidays
· Work-life balance
· Opportunity for advancement and mobility within the organization
· Fun, lively work atmosphere