We are a fast-growing modular construction company. We design and manufacture all our units in our facility in the Austin area.
We are adding few skilled crew members to our manufacturing team. We are looking for a senior construction worker with experience in handling a wide range of general construction tasks such as metal framing, tile, drywall, millwork, plumbing, painting, finish floor etc…
- Understanding of construction and manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Experience with a wide range of hand tools and techniques to get a variety of jobs done.
- Experience using forklifts, scissor lifts and other heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents, shop drawings, technical specifications, diagrams, and sketches.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Knowledge of International Building Codes, National Electric Code, Plumbing, Mechanical, Fire, Energy Codes, etc. is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
If you have the above experience and want to join a young dynamic company, please send us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Austin, TX
Benefits Offered: Health Insurance, Dental/Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off.Schedule: Monday to Friday, Day shift, No weekends