We are a growing construction manufacturing startup company in the Austin area. We are looking for an
energetic Quality Control manager who will provide quality assurance support to manufacturing team.
The Quality Control manager will be experienced in developing and maintaining quality standards by
approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results. This
person will have a critical eye and will provide necessary feedback to the various teams to ensure our
products meet high quality and durability standards.
• Develop and implement a manufacturing quality control process and checklist.
• Document procedures, defects, implementation, rejected materials, incomplete work, and other
quality assurance aspects of the process.
• Be the point of contact for regulatory inspectors and provide documentation, communication,
and scheduling as needed.
• Inspect the outcome from each manufacturing station for accuracy, quality and completeness
according to the design drawings. Manage, control and sign travelers during manufacturing
process of each station.
• Ensures incoming materials and outgoing products meet the organization’s and customers’
• Collaborates with other engineers, designers, and staff to review the project’s design,
manufacturing, and test documentation; ensures that program or contract quality requirements
• Identifies root causes of problems in the manufacturing process; recommends and/or
implements corrective measures.
• Analyzes data to identify trends in product quality or defects with the goal of mitigating and
preventing recurrence and future defects.
• Identifies customer requirements in contractual documentation and ensures the project fulfills
• Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing with team members, auditors and
• Understanding of construction and manufacturing methods and procedures
• Ability to read and interpret construction documents, shop drawings, technical specifications,
diagrams, and sketches.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
• Great at finding the needle in a haystack
• Seeing what is right in front of you as well as what is missing.
• Work with various measuring tools as needed to confirm precision of materials and final
products. Make mathematical calculations to measure parts, angles, etc. and to ensure the
measurements match design drawings, shop drawings, or intent.
• Knowledge of International Building Codes, National Electric Code, Plumbing, Mechanical, Fire,
Energy Codes, etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficient with computer-assisted design (CAD) software and other related software a plus.
Education and Experience:
• Three years of related experience required.
• This is a construction and manufacturing environment; you will be required to safely navigate
the factory and job sites around tools and equipment and should be able to lift 20lbs. if needed
Job Type: Full-time
Background check required
Work Location: Austin, TX
• Health Insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
• Day shift