A Parabolic Performance coach must be a hard worker, who is highly motivated, professional, and enthusiastic. The performance coach is to provide fitness programming specific to the goals and ability level of the client. Coaches are expected to provide private (1 to 1), semi-private (4 to 1), small group (5+) training sessions 60 minutes in length and Group Fitness (10+) 45 minutes in length.
We are hiring in multiple locations.
- Nationally recognized personal training certification from NSCA, ACSM, or NASM. Other certifying bodies will be considered.
- Must be qualified to coach youth athletes ages 8 to 17 years old. Youth athlete certification is not required but preferred.
- Four-year college degree in a health and fitness related field is preferred but not required.
- 1 to 2 years of Fitness Related Sales experience preferred.
- Interpersonal and Team Communication skills required.
- Must obtain personal liability insurance upon hire.
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications.
- Part-time 20 to 25 hours per week.
- Mornings and evenings must be available. A combination of both may be required
- Must have the ability to travel between two locations.
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of clients and guests
- Consistently offer high quality programming that is goal specific, safe, and enjoyable
- Assist in development and implementation of club programs and events
- Behave as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Educate clients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines
- Recommend changes for programming and services in line with current market trends
PARABOLIC PROMOTIONS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively market and promote personal training, group training and team training to acquire new members and retain existing members
- Encourage members to take advantage of other Parabolic Performance & Rehab services and programs
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities
- Maintain a professional, positive attitude always when working with clients
- Perform a customer service role by assisting members by encouraging them to reach their fitness and wellness goals, and handling member concerns and complaints quickly and effectively
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Be an advocate for the company always
- Other tasks as assigned by leadership