About Specialized Security Services, Inc.
For over two decades, our expert team has successfully assisted organizations with the implementation and oversight of their information security, privacy, and regulatory compliance programs. Our reputation is our own, built upon our steadfast commitment over the years to do the right thing and go above and beyond for our clients. We pride ourselves on our ability to think outside-the-box, stay nimble and succeed as a team.
About the Account Executive role:
The Account Executive is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies. He/She will leverage current network, prospect new clients, and discover client needs to propose appropriate technology solutions offered by S3.
They will develop and drive business development initiatives that align with our current and future cybersecurity services.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Responsible for completing sales to clients, and effectively explain company’s products or services through presentations, brochures, videos and other materials.
- Engage with clients in strategic discussions to provide best in class Cybersecurity / IT Strategy and industry guidance to maximize clients’ long-term business objectives.
- Grow deep, value-providing relationships for existing clients while establishing long-term mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients.
- Manage the client relationship, recognize key client issues, and ensure that client needs, and project objectives are consistently met through weekly/monthly follow-up.
- Manage Salesforce, LinkedIn, email and other systems to generate new sales opportunities.
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting results to VP.
- Meet or exceed sales goals that are monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Regularly call or visit existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and to explain new services as they are made available.
- Willingness to travel as need it.
Required experience and Education that drives success in this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ Years selling into enterprise level organizations
- 3+ Years selling IT solution sales experience is preferred
- Experience selling to C-Level executives
- Proven record of managing a sales territory
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have a validated sales background in developing business strategy, collaboration, superior negotiation skills and delivery of client success