For over two decades, our expert team has successfully assisted organizations with the implementation and oversight of their information security, privacy, and regulatory compliance programs. Our reputation is our own, built upon our steadfast commitment over the years to do the right thing and go above and beyond for our clients. We pride ourselves on our ability to think outside-the-box, stay nimble and succeed as a team.
About the Enterprise Account Executive (Penetration Testing) role:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be focused on selling our consulting and professional services with a specific focus on our Penetration Testing services to some of our biggest current and potential clients. You will be responsible for developing and driving business development initiatives that align with our current and future cybersecurity services along with insuring clients are satisfied with their services and build long relationships.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Grow deep, value-providing relationships for existing clients while establishing long-term mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Create and manage a pipeline of potential customers to expedite closed sales.
- Provide relevant industry expertise and market intelligence to clients.
- Present our services and solutions to key decision makers.
- Manage the client relationship, recognize key client issues, and ensure that client needs, and project objectives are consistently met through weekly/monthly follow-up.
- Attend networking events, sporting events, lunches, dinners, etc. to build client relationships.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations and senior management in a fast-moving, results-oriented environment to customize the “right” offering to our clients.
- Maintain company credibility, brand value, and trust with prospective clients by presenting the formulation and implementation of sophisticated cable reliability strategies and product offerings.
- Respond effectively to customer concerns, questions and objections.
- Willingness to travel as need it.
Required experience and Education that drives success in this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ Years selling into enterprise level organizations
- 3+ Years selling IT solution sales experience is preferred
- Experience selling to C-Level executives
- Proven record of managing a sales territory
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have a validated sales background in developing business strategy, collaboration, superior negotiation skills and delivery of client success