About Specialized Security Services, Inc.
For over two decades, our expert team has successfully assisted organizations with the implementation and oversight of their information security, privacy, and regulatory compliance programs. Our reputation is our own, built upon our steadfast commitment over the years to do the right thing and go above and beyond for our clients. We pride ourselves on our ability to think outside-the-box, stay nimble and succeed as a team.
About the Strategic Business Development advisor role:
The Strategic Business Development advisor is responsible for securing initial business as well as developing new business opportunities. The Advisor combines strategy and technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical cyber security experience to formulate meaningful solutions that address the strategic needs of clients and effectively communicate that shared vision by, producing proposals and acting as the subject matter expert in risk management strategy across multiple customers.
As a Strategic Business Development advisor, you will:
- Responsible for completing sales to clients, and effectively explain company’s products or services through presentations, brochures, videos and other materials.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new customers and nurturing existing business.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business.
- Manage Zoho One, LinkedIn, email and other systems to generate new sales opportunities.
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting results to VP.
- Meet or exceed sales goals that are monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Regularly call or visit existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and to explain new services as they are made available.
- Willingness to travel as need it.
Required experience and Education that drives success in this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ Years selling into enterprise level organizations
- 3+ Years selling IT solution sales experience is preferred
- Experience selling to C-Level executives
- Proven record of managing a sales territory
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have a validated sales background in developing business strategy, collaboration, superior negotiation skills and delivery of client success