About Specialized Security Services, Inc.
For over two decades, our expert team has successfully assisted organizations with the implementation and oversight of their information security, privacy, and regulatory compliance programs. Our reputation is our own, built upon our steadfast commitment over the years to do the right thing and go above and beyond for our clients. We pride ourselves on our ability to think outside-the-box, stay nimble and succeed as a team.
About our Service Delivery Team:
The Service Delivery department is our first step to client success. We strive to cultivate a high performing environment that creates long-term relationships.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will drive client engagements and ensure a project’s progress is planned and uninterrupted. Our clients are central to our business, and we are looking for a Coordinator who can own the entire post-sales relationship, including onboarding, service delivery, and ongoing retention.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will:
· Develop and maintain client relations, building a partnership based on a key account list.
· Identify strategies to maintain and build services to meet client needs.
· Proactively manage the overall project coordination, including planning, scheduling, internal tasks, and helping to escalate issues when necessary for resolution
· Prepare and maintain administrative documents including preparing reports for presentations, following QA Flow Charts to obtain approval of reports prior to presentation.
· Facilitate regularly scheduled client check-in meetings to determine overall wellness, communicate deliverables and next steps, mentor, instruct, and guide clients to effectively meet and exceed their needs and to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
· Drive retention and growth among our most valuable clients by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
Required experience that drives success in this role:
· A university degree or industry related work experience preferred, but not required
· Intermediate to advance MSOffice Suite knowledge
· Proven track recording working in a client-facing role
· Excellent organizational, time management, people and influencing skills
· Experience executing projects and providing deliverables within an organization working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
· Enthusiasm for customer success
· Effectively employ project management methodology throughout the lifecycle of all jobs ensuring quality control and flawless execution
· Experience in a Professional Services or Consulting organization is a plus