We’re looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Senior Product Owner – someone that is passionate about building and delivering products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision and strategy.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
What You’ll Do
- Work with our cross functional team using agile methodologies to support product delivery
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Document Epics and User Stories to facilitate the agile SDLC
- Work closely with the agile team to groom/refine user stories; own stories through the product lifecycle from inception to delivery
- Take feedback from team members and refine stories throughout the SDLC
- Act as a champion for user stories
- Document release notes and help other stakeholders understand new and updated functionality
- Understand (and define) key user personas to help drive user stories that meet the needs of our end users
- Generate product requirements and specifications and time-based plans for product introduction
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering and quality teams to deliver new product features and functionality
- Solicit feedback from customers; gather requirements for future system functionality
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- 4+ years work experience as a product owner, business analyst or similar role in a SaaS environment (preferably a B2B product)
- Experience with highly configurable, enterprise SaaS products
- Team oriented
- Track record of managing user stories through delivery
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional agile teams
- Understanding of agile methodology and concepts (both Scrum and Kanban)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Management Information Systems or equivalent preferred
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is $85k - 125k.