The Infrastructure Delivery Manager is responsible for fostering and contributing to continued excellence in our Infrastructure team. Our infrastructure team is responsible for delivering a secure, performant, and maintainable cloud architecture that enables our engineering teams to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. This is a working manager-role requiring team and project leadership as well as individual personnel management.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and mentor our Infrastructure team, fostering a culture of excellence and growth
- Strategically prioritize tasks, resolve impediments, and oversee project execution to ensure timely delivery
- Partner with Architecture and Technology Leadership to design and deliver effective infrastructure capabilities
- Offer tailored management support including career coaching, regular one-on-one meetings, and personalized development plans
- Set a high standard by actively contributing to the development and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure
- Design and enforce standards to enable development to easily onboard new cloud resources and modify existing resources to meet the needs of their services
- Implement and maintain appropriate permissions and safeguards to promote a shared responsibility model within our technology organization
- Actively participate in a HITRUST/SOC regulated environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills and a strong focus on security and process adherence.
- Share on-call responsibilities on a rotational basis to ensure continuous system reliability.
- Coordinate and execute regular updates and patching for shared services to maintain system integrity and performance.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years SaaS / commercial for Market software experience
- 2+ years experience in a Team Lead or Management role
- 4+ years’ experience with Amazon Web Services
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience developing IaC with Terraform
- Proven expertise in deploying, managing, and optimizing AWS-hosted, database-driven web applications
- Proficiency in managing various datastore backends, including but not limited to MongoDB , Redis, and PostgreSQL
- Strong foundation in both Linux and Windows system administration.
- Experience with security in PCI or HITRUST a plus
- Entrepreneurial in thinking, outlook, and creative problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask on parallel projects and efforts
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This position requires flexible scheduling and after-hours release support.
- This position is part of an on-call rotation.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The base salary range for this position is 150k – 180k + bonus.