AbsenceSoft is looking for an Enablement Specialist that’s passionate about creating engaging training and content. This role will be responsible for ensuring both our customers and our internal teams are fully equipped and empowered to achieve their goals. They will play a central role in executing on and implementing a comprehensive enablement program, including creating content, educational programs, trainings, resources, certifications, and tools, as well as performing administrative duties in AbsenceSoft’s learning portal – ultimately helping our customers and teams to learn, grow and become AbsenceSoft champions.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally to assess and understand customer needs and company priorities to establish a customer enablement roadmap, calendar, KPIs/metrics, and assessment criteria
- Drive development and delivery of AbsenceSoft’s client-facing learning portal
- Manage, create and update a wide variety of education and training content, resources, and tools ranging from micro-learning videos, ILT/VILT and self-serve courses, learning paths, and a develop full certification
- Own the cross-functional execution of customer enablement initiatives to ensure achievements and objectives are met on time, within scope, and of the highest quality.
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Customer Operations & other SME’s to create and deliver materials, trainings, webinars, and other engagement activities for customers
- Gather, assess, and implement customer and internal feedback to continuously improve our customer education and enablement
- Perform administrative duties in AbsenceSoft’s learning management system, including managing content categorizations, licensing, generating curriculum metrics, uploading and managing learning tracks, and creating curriculum
- Execute customer enablement plans throughout the company, helping create a culture of customer education, empowerment, and platform success
- Assisting with customer communications, as needed
Sales & Customer-Facing Teams Enablement
- Coach Sales, Professional Service, Customer Success and Support teams on training delivery and customer training best practices
- Create, manage and maintain sales and customer-facing team enablement materials and content – like product specific materials, trainings, and more.
- Partner cross-functionally with HR to ensure applicable trainings are provided for and leveraged in new employee onboarding
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- 3+ years of experience building programs centered around customer enablement, education, and platform adoption for B2B SaaS technology.
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing customer education programs that engage, educate, and deliver results against pre-defined measurement criteria
- Experience creating and managing ILT, VILT, on-demand, in-flow, and blended learning paths, courses, and content.
- Experience managing content resources, knowledge bases, wikis, and tools (LMS, CMS, etc.), specifically Absorb LMS.
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical concepts and business initiatives into creative and effective content, courses, learning paths, and metrics
- Strong program and project management skills and the ability to execute cross-functionally on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, organizational, and presentation/training skills
- Demonstrated experience in enablement and education, with strong knowledge on training techniques and best practices for instructor-led, online, and blended learning solutions
- Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of HR Leave Polices, FMLA, Disability and/ or ADA
- Knowledge of basic video and audio editing software
- Knowledge of image edition software
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is 70k – 100k.