We are looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Project Manager ll – someone that is passionate about interacting with customers and helping to deliver implementation projects in support of our new and existing customers' business requirements. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design and launch AbsenceSoft’s product to new and existing customers.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with customers to help them launch and best leverage AbsenceSoft’s software.
- Manage AbsenceSoft project delivery to customers through our implementation methodology, including discovery, solution documentation, configuration, unit and user acceptance testing, launch and post go-live activities.
- Consult and advise customers on best practices for implementing the AbsenceSoft software.
- Manage implementation plans – helping to manage and mitigate risk and delight customers at go-live and post transition to customer success.
- Work closely and organize team members to deliver customer implementations, including business analysts, integration resources and other cross functional team members
- Build a strong knowledge of AbsenceSoft’s value proposition and capabilities that can be implemented for our customers and partners.
- Effectively communicate and engage clients in support of implementation projects. Have the ability to manage and persuade customers, when necessary, with communication via presentations, documentation, and project management techniques.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- 3-5+ years work experience as a project manager, business analyst or in a technology business with hands-on experience working with customer facing projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers – in a consultative manner
- Ability to learn and become an expert in a new system
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong project and task management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ to help get the job done
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in Business, Management Information Systems or similar
- Be willing to travel. Travel is generally limited and many meetings with customers are virtual – but travel can be up to 15-25%. Our implementation projects typically require travel at key milestones such as User Acceptance Testing, Project Go-Live, etc.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time salaried position.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this role is $95k - $115k
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.