AbsenceSoft is seeking a website manager to support marketing efforts on absencesoft.com. This role will be responsible for building new website pages and functionality, maintaining the security and health of the website, optimizing website performance and conversion, identifying technical SEO opportunities, and building plans to help support AbsenceSoft’s growth and business objectives.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
WordPress Website Management
- Assist in developing and executing overarching website strategy for corporate website (absencesoft.com) to drive company growth.
- Manage posting and editing of all website pages and content.
- Manage day-to-day performance and maintenance of website, ensuring overall site health is upheld.
- Manage and execute content and layout updates in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team to meet overall business objectives.
- Respond to and troubleshoot website issues.
- Develop interactive functionality on the website, including calculators, quizzes, interactive maps, and more.
- Ensures website adheres to accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability and maintains brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes, and continually evaluate technology, ensuring best-in-class platforms are utilized appropriately.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Provide regular reporting on competitor digital landscape, especially web tools and other features.
- Create, maintain and share analytics reports and dashboards to track and trend website performance with the focus on improving performance and making data-driven decisions.
SEO Strategy and CRO
- Identify opportunities for increasing site traffic and lead generation.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify key opportunities to add to the digital customer journey and experience.
- Collaborate internally to develop, execute and support technical SEO strategies, including web optimization, keyword management, and competitor analysis.
- Identify and execute web optimization opportunities with a keen focus on the customer experience and conversion.
- Utilize feedback and data to understand user experience, identifying lessons learned and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- 5+ years of direct experience with WordPress website creation and management, ideally in a corporate or agency setting
- Experience with CRO optimization, UI/UX design, wireframing, and A/B testing
- Experience managing and delivering large-scale web projects
- Fluency with marketing analytics tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Hotjar, and SEMrush
- Proficiency with marketing automation software, such as Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot or similar
- Knowledge of technical SEO best practices, B2B digital marketing strategies, and marketing KPIs required
- Proven ability to translate technical concepts, and in translating end-user requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information effectively and strategically
- Ability to project manage marketing deliverables and reliably meet deadlines
- Ability to respond to constructive feedback
- Requires excellent technical skills, flexibility, attention to detail, organization, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Understanding of key marketing KPIs
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is 80k – 105k.