AbsenceSoft is seeking a Channel Marketing Manager to support partner and channel enablement efforts with the goal of driving increased revenue and share expansion with strategic partners, TPAs and PEOs. This role will be responsible for managing and executing channel strategies and initiatives that engage, promote, and grow AbsenceSoft with existing and new channel partners. This is an opportunity to help build the partner ecosystem and drive growth at AbsenceSoft.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we’re proud of where we’ve been and excited about where we’re headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Create and implement an overall communication and marketing strategy to attract new channel partners and keep existing channel partners engaged and growing. This may include tactics like webinars, educational material, emails, or events.
- Assist with building overarching partnership messaging, as well as partner-specific themes that align with key personas.
- Facilitate and drive creation of co-branded marketing materials
- Assist in creation of scalable co-marketing strategies and plans for key partners to generate long-term growth.
- Implement and monitor integrated marketing campaigns to fulfill strategic partnership objectives and drive planned business results.
- Work closely with the partner sales team to track performance and revenue impact. Also collaborate with full sales team for feedback and planning.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure corporate marketing efforts are leveraged effectively for partner marketing initiatives.
- Leverage data, testing and experimentation to optimize partner marketing efforts.
- Serve as main point of contact for all channel partner marketing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, incorporating new ideas and techniques into partnership marketing strategies.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- A passion and track record for partner-centric marketing
- 3+ years’ experience within Channel or Partner Marketing is required
- Experience in HR Tech a plus.
- Ability to understand and leverage data and insights effectively to optimize efforts.
- Experience working within a marketing team to execute deliverables.
- Proven success working in collaboration with cross-functional teams like sales. implementation, customer support and success.
- Experience working in Salesforce and HubSpot or similar Marketing Automation system
- Experience working in Asana is a plus
- Ability to project manage deliverables and reliably meet deadlines.
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Understanding of key marketing KPIs.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- May require occasional travel for partner meetings or events.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is 90k – 110k.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.