AbsenceSoft is looking for a customer-centric and data-driven Customer Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for the planning, execution, and measurement of marketing campaigns and tactics that increase customer engagement and product usage, reduce churn, drive upsell revenue and engage and motivate customers to advocate for AbsenceSoft. They will also play a central role in helping build AbsenceSoft’s customer community and facilitating the optimization and launch of automated email programs, segmentation, and personalization strategies.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute strategies to improve communication and personalization with AbsenceSoft’s existing customer base
- Create campaigns driving upsell of key add-on products and service solutions for current customers
- Work closely with sales and account managers to track performance and revenue impact
- Implement an email strategy to keep customers engaged and drive retention and revenue
- Facilitate and drive creation of case studies and customer success stories
- Maintain and optimize a testing agenda for email and marketing campaigns
- Develop education, webinars, communications and assets for customers
- Manage and execute quarterly customer newsletter and quarterly customer roundtables
- Profile existing customers, create journey maps and adjust messaging to suit their needs
- Educate customer facing teams on buyer personas within existing accounts, providing data or positioning necessary and ensuring opportunity is properly managed
- Serve as main point of contact for customer facing initiatives
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- A passion and track record for customer-centric marketing
- 3+ years’ experience within B2B Marketing - Customer Marketing is preferred.
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of campaigns
- Proven success working in collaboration with cross-functional teams like sales. implementation, customer support and success
- Familiarity with knowledge management and customer education, proven success communicating and engaging with customers
- Experience working in SalesForce and HubSpot
- Experience working in Asana is a plus
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is $80k - $110k
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.